new mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys i just got a new mower yesterday, well anyway its new to me. its a 1988 toro proline with a 44in deck, and a 12.5 kawi with t-bar i love this mower it cuts awsome and runs like a champ. and i got a really good deal on it i picked it up for 250 bucks. so tell me what u guys think?

new toro.JPG

new toro engin.JPG

new toro front.JPG

new tor stripes2.JPG

new toro strips 1.JPG
  2. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

heres some more pics of both my walkbehinds and some of the trailer latter i'll try to get some pics of all 3 mowers the bobcat is in the shop right now but when i get it back i'll get some pics.

toros on trailer.JPG

both toros.JPG

back of trailer.JPG
  3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Ha ha, I THOUGHT I saw 2500 bucks, and was going to say you got taken bad. But then I re-read and saw 250...

Not a bad mower especially for that price!
  4. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower Alex good price to.
  5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Why can't I ever find deals like that??? Every walk behind I find that's used, for even 600 to 900 bucks has 3 flat tires and is a pile of rust.
  6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

ISNT THAT THE TRUTH!!! 900 Bucks and the damn thing doesnt even have an engine!
  7. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats Sweeeet! I might pick up the 52" I was looking at if I get a chance....not sure.
  8. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower, for the price you got a steal.

he he he,
    I just got one for 300 that looks like new, 199? Ferris 48'' hydro 16 horse.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool2: