NEW mower!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ALL-American, Apr 19, 2007.

1. ALL-American

ALL-American LawnSite Member
    from Houston

OKay so it's not a ztr!!!, but it's my first real commercial mower and it cuts like a mutha!!! I was gonna get a snapper mostly b/c of price, but after much research and a demo the toro won hands down. picked it up for 1000. My dog stands guard! lol

att00046 (2).jpg

2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ill take the dog..

Oh nice pick on the mower also..

3. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

sounds pricey. I found a really nice cub cadet with front caster wheels for $700. I cheaped out and bought a $250 Husky, but oh well. I have a couple small circles that I mow and it sucks trying to turn with a conventional push mower.

4. greenscapes inc.

greenscapes inc. LawnSite Member
    from Utah

I just picked up the same mower. Mine has the blade brake and I paid a little more for mine. So far so good. I bought another HRC 216 the same time to see witch holds up better

5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I think you got a good price on that. Up here they run 1200 or better.

JP

6. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice! That'l keep you in shape. :weightlifter:

7. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of engine is that? I'm not sure but I don't think toro offers that engine.

8. ALL-American

ALL-American LawnSite Member
    from Houston

What kind of engine?--Kawasaki 6.5hp. it is basically the same engine as before, but according to toro dealer they changed the top plastic moving the air filter to the side.

I think so too, thanks. I looked all over for pricing and this guy was the cheapest. Also he has full service at his shop which is close to me so another plus there.

I debated getting a 32 toro wb he had one for 2100, but not enough lawns now, and I don't have a trailer so that would be an additional cost. ( I know you can load with ramps, but not real keen on that). Besides when I grow bigger I can use this mower as a trim mower. It is perfect for what I need now. Besides I am trying to stay within a budget this year as most of my finances are geared towards advertisements, insurance and accountant

9. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

Up here they are $1500 so cry me a river :)

10. lawntimenosee

lawntimenosee LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower! I'm sure you will enjoy it, as it will last for many years. :weightlifter: