New Mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuffdeer, May 26, 2007.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I love it. Its like super fast.

Well, if you have any questions, just ask. Oh yeah, Striping Pictures tomorrow...

Hint hint, I know it stripes really good. Tried it on my own lawn!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lawn_Boy

Lawn_Boy LawnSite Member

Nice! Bought new? What are you doing with your other ZTR?

3. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

Did you buy that at Home Depot? I saw one there the other day when I was buying a grill. Do you plan on cutting a lot of properties with that mower, or just your own?

4. stuffdeer

Was this being sarcastic? It sounded like it. Considoring home depot doesn't even carry this model cub cadet....they don't even carry commercial...

This is a full commercial, and has a 2 year commercial warrenty.

Before you say anything else bad about this mower...go to cub commercials site and look at it, ok?

Oh, 30 a week with it, and I bought it from a dealer....my last one was from tractor supply. If you have any other smart remarks, please PM me.

5. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was just at Home Depot and they had one outside and I took it for a spin. Looks like a pretty cool mower. Considering your only 16 yrs old, its perfect. Good luck with it!

6. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Most think that way because they do see alot of similar models at Home Depot or wherever. I thought the same way until I got to cut with a cub commercial and I think alot do. Mower looks good and should definately save you some time and make your life easier.

On another note, is it really necessary to have those HUGE pictures below your info?

7. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Looks great, I will be in the market for a zero turn this winter. Can you keep me updated on its performance? can we see some stripe pics?

8. raschmid07

raschmid07 LawnSite Member

That thing looks pretty nice man, and by the way Lowes definetly does sell Cub Cadet commerical mowers

9. stuffdeer

Thats wierd. I checked out your location online for lowes, And they don't have any Cub Commercial's.

Go to Cub Commercial's website, I got the Enforcer 44, not the Z-Wing 44....

You guys see the Z wing at Home Cheapo and Lowes.

10. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Same size cut as mine, wish mine had that engine on it though, gotta love the kawi's. Since your the only one that will be running it, I could see this mower easily hitting 1500hrs. Good luck with it.

P.S.- Bigger trailer soon?