new mower

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GabesLawnCare, Jan 28, 2010.

1. GabesLawnCare

GabesLawnCare LawnSite Member

I'm in need of a new mower for the up coming season. I currently have all cubcadet products, i'm running 36" walk behind, 50" rider and small push mower. I'm looking for a zrt of atleast 48" but no bigger than 60". I would like to stay with cub cadet but will consider something else that has somewhat of the same color (everything looks better when it matches).
  2. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you have a question?
  3. SangerLawn

SangerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

LOL….I think he was asking for a recommendation but not sure??? :confused:

This is almost going to sound identical to a post I just wrote but yea well…I have ether operated or owned almost every major companies mowers on the market. Last year I bought the cub cadet TANK. This is the best mower I ever had. Extremely nice cut, easy to work on, hydro pumps are located at a very accessible place, fast, and extremely comfy…of course this is jus my opinion but don’t buy anything else until you at least try out THE TANK
  4. GabesLawnCare

GabesLawnCare LawnSite Member

haha, sorry.. i'm looking for suggestions on size (48-60) and manufacture.
  5. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Any commercial manufacture will probably be good, what dealers do you have nearby? Go for dealer suppport not just a brand. Also buy used if you don't what to have a huge amount of overhead, check craigslist, local dealers, classifieds, etc.

Welcome to the forums, Hope I could help