New mower!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wvaughn7, Feb 27, 2011.

1. wvaughn7

wvaughn7 LawnSite Member

Just picked up a new mower today. I believe it will cut our mowing time in half over the 54" Z. I mean listen to these stats. 190 cc engine pushing like 5 hp, 26" cutting deck, solid frame built from 1" round tubing. I think everyone should switch over to these bad boys. :cool2:

:hammerhead::confused::hammerhead::confused::hammerhead:

Weed eater mower.jpg

2. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Is that a Weedeater brand? I never knew they made a mower until I saw one at Wally World last year. I'll bet they are one tough machine!

3. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

That's funny! They have them in poullen brand too! Both companies are owned by husqvrana
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. AZZI

AZZI LawnSite Member

$700 well spent........

5. wvaughn7

wvaughn7 LawnSite Member

I believe so too I mean everyone is always like buy something commercial, but the way I look at it is that I can buy roughly 15 of these for the price of one mower. Even if it lasts 6 months it will be cheaper than buying a new zero turn every 7.5 years

6. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

There's another couple of BIG factors though, how much grass will the 700.00 mowers cut throughout those 15 years compared to a commercial Z ? And how often will the disposable mower be in the shop....and for how long (each time) ?
    I learned a long time ago that you can't just look at the initial price in determining how much a piece of eqp. will cost you.

These little mowers are cute though....do they have a compartment for a compact, lip stick and make-up? :laugh:

7. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

I seen one today and was like wow to myself it was so small and my walmart had them mark down to 400 then went back up to 700.

8. wvaughn7

wvaughn7 LawnSite Member

Ok I don't know if you caught on, but I am only joking. There is no way I would even try to justify that purchase haha. I'm not sure about the lipstick though. Maybe you could call them up and suggest it for say 10% of their increased profits.:clapping:

9. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

I just hurriedly scanned through the thread and didn't catch the sarcasm. Sorry, I guess it's just that through the years I've heard so many people use that logic that I thought you were serious! :)
    You may have a point with the compartment for the "lady goodies"!

10. booboy

booboy LawnSite Member

Looks like home depot