1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New mowers came in!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by johndeereguy, Apr 1, 2007.

1. johndeereguy

johndeereguy LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Here are a few pics of my new mowers. They finally came in the other day. When I got to my dealer to pick them up he had em on display. lol 3 are 997 with 72" and one 777 with a 60" Happy mowing

000_00041.jpg

000_00051.jpg

000_00081.jpg

000_00091.jpg

2. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Man did you hit the lotto? all your equip. is brand new. Looks Great, Nice Shop

3. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the new purchases!!! I can wait till I'm that big when I can buy all my mowers at once.

4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

thats an awesome looking picture you got there

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

WOW I cant wait till I get that big

6. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Still waitin' for ours to come in. I was at our dealer Friday and he said hopefully this week:cry: I told him I need it by this Thursday or I'll but somewhere else. I guess they are waiting for a couple more guys to commit before they ship, but I'm tired of waiting for these "couple of other guys".

7. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Looking real good there ! Now thats all the big guns a man needs right there. Thats a nice 8x10 photo pic too! Congrats on the new iron, they should do you very well.

8. johndeereguy

johndeereguy LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Thanks guys for the comments. I am all ready to go. Here is a picture of my truck and trailer load.

000_0003_001.jpg

000_0006_001.jpg

9. Espacesverts

Espacesverts LawnSite Member

WOWOWOWOW is this a dream?!!?? I can't imagine that is possible!!!When I see that, I start to think that the best way is to change everything each two year!!! I see that all your equipment is diesel but the 777 is gas. Why you didn't choose a 997 with 60" mower?

Congrat for your new acquisitions!
    !! your my hero!

10. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

do you only speciaize in large area mowing like schools, and athletic fields and such?