New Mowpart.com Fast Server Is On Line!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep, Aug 17, 2006.

1. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Finally our new server is on line and MUCH faster. In an effort to test this server please check it out. To show our appreciation for your patience we will be giving an additional 5% off our already CRAZY LOW PRICES for the next 36 hours.TO RECEIVE THIS DISCOUNT YOU MUST PUT "444" IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. So every one log on to mowpart.com and try it out. Let us know what you think.
    Thanks
    Russell

2. tsh1773

tsh1773 LawnSite Senior Member

Russell,

I'm looking for a flat free wheel assembly for a Scag Tiger Cub 13x5x6. All I see on you site are ribbed. Any smooth ones available from you? Thanks.

3. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered a set of blades this morning.

If delivered fast, I will be ordering more items soon.

Thanks

4. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

You should receive them in 2-4 days. Thank you so much.
    Russell

5. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

I believe our part# 72-736 is what you are looking for. It replaces Scag part#482504. Please provide us with your model and serial number to confirm. You can e-mail or call us at 972-636-2963 ask for Scott. This wheel and flat free tire does not include the bearings. You should be able to use your old bearings or if not we can provide you with new ones.

6. tsh1773

tsh1773 LawnSite Senior Member

The scag # is 482503. Thanks.

7. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered a bunch of blades / filters / parts from them this morning. The site was QUICK, and easy to use for the most part.

Probably easier next time I order, I will have all the part numbers from my last order.

Mow Part - Do y'all sell mowers and handhelds too? I am in your area.

Thanks!

-Jeff

8. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Our local store is Four Brothers Outdoor Power. 972-636-2963 and as you know we are experiencing a terrible drought. consequently we are giving deep discounts on all of our ZTR's, Mid size Mowers and some hand held products. We have Toro, Scag, Grasshopper, Gravely, Snapper, Stihl, Echo, Redmax, Kawasaki, New Holland.

9. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

My order came today! All items were nicely packed. The order did take a while, but it was due to back ordered items. I left them a e-mail regarding it, and Doug called me first thing the next morning to confirm if I wanted to skip the back ordered items and just ship it.

Good service / Good parts / Good prices. I plan to use them again!

10. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

Hey mowpartrep, put a link to your site in your signature line so all can just click to it. Just a thought if its allowed.