New mowpart.com promo code 7777

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep, Mar 9, 2007.

1. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We are running a 10% off promo code(7777) for all Lawnsite members and past customers. Please take advantage of the additional savings. We are testing a new line of pruning and arborist supplies. We hope you will try these pruners. Eventually we hope to sell them for $11.99 but for now we will sell them for $8.99. We think they are pretty good. If you guys like them we will offer more of the arborist products. They have loppers, harnesses, all kinds of arborist supplies and are very reasonably priced. I hope you will try them out and let us know what you think. This promo code is good through 3-16-07thanks again for your support.
    Russell

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

What does it mean when I click on a product on your site and the price says $0.00? I tried to see the price of some earmuffs and it just had the zeros. If they are free, I will take a gross!

3. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I tried finding earmuffs and nothing came up, I tried hearing protection and only 1 thing came up for $4.99.

4. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We have that kind of stuff. However we haven't put it on line yet. If you want to call Scott 972-636-2963. We have some very nice stihl and oregon earmuffs and helmet systems. I am out of town this week otherwise I could quote you some prices.
    Thanks
    Russell