1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Name and Logo...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DPruett2333, Nov 16, 2005.

1. DPruett2333

DPruett2333 LawnSite Member

Because of the number of "Lawn Rangers" in town(including myself), I've decided that it would be best to change the name of my company next year, in order to not have to compete with the other "Lawn Rangers" The new name will be simply "Pruett Lawn and Landscape".

Here's the logo I made... I tried to go the simple route. Give me your feedback please. Thanks in advance!

Pruett Lawn and Landscape Logo 4123123.JPG
  2. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

whichever lawn ranger first registered the name at your county office can sue the rest for using the name. nice sign.
  3. DPruett2333

Well, technically... There are no "Lawn Rangers" with the same actual name. For instance, mine is "Lawn Ranger Lawn Service" another is "Lawn Rangers" and I think "The Lawn Ranger". I just switched because i'm missing out on business because our names are so closely related...
  4. lawn_pro

lawn_pro LawnSite Senior Member

I like the logo, I think it sounds better than "lawn rangers"..the new logo looks and sounds more professional.
  5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

looks good :)
  6. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I like it better......we have a Lawn Ranger here in town, and I have just never been able to take that seriously.....

Good move!

7. DPruett2333

Hey guys... Thanks for the feedback! It's much appreciated!
  8. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

lawn ranger sounds like a little kid out playing in the leaves. new sign look really good. now put it on all mowers, trucks, trailers, shirts, biz cards, flyers, wife.... well you get the idea. :waving:
  9. snap12.5

snap12.5 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

yeah Im thinking of changing my name also. what does it cost to do so?