New name help

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by the.hines, Jul 19, 2010.

1. the.hines

the.hines LawnSite Member

Alright, I am looking for something a little more catchy.

A little back ground Lawn mowing, Landscaping, Gardens (I put in Veggie gardens for people). I am Active duty military and do this on the weekends mostly.

I was think something like WLW Landscaping (Weekend Lawn Warrior):usflag:

I don't know what do you guys have?

2. nlowplacez

nlowplacez LawnSite Member
    from West TX

i like ones that just sound cool. but you could use like hinescapes. a few i thought of were evermow, bladeway, everblade, mowtown. like using blade cuz u cut blades of grass with mower blades.

mowtech, dr. mow,

maybe use somethin specific to georgia too.

and shawn rhymes with lawn so maybe you could use something with that. lawns by shawn

or use somethin to show ur military. like the captain or the general lawn care. million options i guess

3. the.hines

Yeah i know that is why I am asking for suggestions

4. socallawndude

socallawndude LawnSite Member

Hey Shawn, just a suggestion but Id stay away from weekend lawn warrior...it implies you're not full-time and you do it on the side. Keep it simple and go ______ landscape or _______ lawn maintenance or something along those lines. Implying you're anything less than a full-time lawn maintenance co. plants a seed of doubt in a prospective customers mind as to whether or not you'll be there next week, and that may keep folks from calling. I'd definitely include a reference to your military service on your card/flyer, but dont necessarily reference you're active...if that makes sense (Ex: Marine or veteran owned and operated, or simply the logo of your branch in the background).

5. tjwilly

tjwilly LawnSite Member

Those are some good suggestions nlow...

6. Texas Lawn

Texas Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

How about:

Freedom Lawn

or

I love America lawn and landscape

or

Patriotscapes

7. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

you want something that's NOT too far down the alphabet. " BELIVE IT OR NOT "

about 3 rd standings.

8. the.hines

Thanks for the ideas.

9. BadRancher

BadRancher LawnSite Fanatic

Georgia Mower's Lawn Care

10. the.hines

I guess I am going with the easy route and plus if I get stationed somewhere else I can use the same name and logo.

"Hines Landscaping" Simple and Easy