1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Name...help!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sglawn, Jan 6, 2005.

1. sglawn

sglawn LawnSite Member

I am in desperate need of renaming my business. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know. N E thing will help, I would just like to get it changed before spring. Thanks for any replies. that are greatly appreciated.
  2. Brianj

Brianj LawnSite Member

3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

try grass disaster. that's what my buddies call me. or better yet A@@ master. :blob3:
  4. gvpa20

gvpa20 LawnSite Member

How about EZ Cuts Short and EZ to remember :alien:
  5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

why the desperate need? what's wrong with spring green lawn care?
  6. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you make a bad name for yourself so now you need to change it to get a new id? maybe try somesort of name that already has reconition in your area.
    For instance if you lived in Boston maybe you could call yourself sox lawn care. Also, it seems as if simple names are easy to remember.
  7. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Yah, I am curious too. Spring Green is a great name. There is a Spring Green here in Portland, OR. They are one of the larger landscape maint. companies in the area. Seems to be a successful name.
  8. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, I agree, Spring Green is a good name. Why so desperate?
  9. sglawn

sglawn LawnSite Member

I have to change because, i just started my business last year. I live in Tennessee. When i applied for the business license nobody in the state of Tennessee had it, so i got it. About mid summer last year i get this phone call from a guy in Illinois saying he franchises the name spreen green lawn care (which he really does) and that i have to change my name. Which really doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but my lawyer said it would be best for me to go ahead and change my name now than battle it out with him or if he for some reason comes to tennessee with his business five years later than it would be much more costly to change my name then than it would be now. So to make a long story short that is why i have to change, and the reason i am so desperate is because i would like to get that done before this spring starts. Thanks for all your replies.
  10. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Say it how it sounds FUGM

Just add to the name if you do anything. Spring Green of Tennessee