New OCDC!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C.T. Lawn Care, May 29, 2005.

1. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,

I just got this on thursday and it is great. It is called the advanced Chute System. It is made by the same people that make Badboy mowers i think. It is kinda a one size fits all type of thing with 5-6 models to choose from. It is very simple in design and is not too expensive. the one that is on my Toro was 209.00 plus 10.00 shipping. They also said that if took some pictures and e-mailed them to them then they would refund my shipping. Cool huh. It can be all the way open, 25% open, or all the way closed! Really nice piece of equipment!

DCP_0005.JPG

DCP_0006.JPG

DCP_0007.JPG

DCP_0008.JPG

DCP_0009.JPG

2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

You mean post them on lanwsite. I only paid $40 for mine but then again I wouldn't even pay that now for one. I've had too many problems with mine closing on its own cause you have to keep the bolts so loose so it can be opened.

3. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I don't like that style because you have to take your hands off the control levers. I would prefer an electric model with a foot switch. I have an electric model on my wb and I have to take a hand off the controls briefly but, it doesn't stop my forward momentum at all. But hey, whatever works for you.

4. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 LawnSite Senior Member

tharell- what kind of ocdc do you have on your w/b? I am looking for something for a 52" TT.

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I see your point using a electric model for a walkbehind. But, with a ztr most use one hand on the controls so the other hand is free to run the chute.

6. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I was talking about the foot pedal that masterchute had. That would be really handy.
    Go to the pictures forum to see my pics.

7. oldturf

oldturf LawnSite Member

I have those on two of my Toros and like them very much. I did have the problem with having to keep bolts loose to work but resolved that by reversing the position of the opening bolt and the spring bolt. I notice on your pictures that yours are located as mine were first installed. If you have problems try reversing them.

8. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

DLCS bring it to the shop and we will fix it for you.

9. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I made my own OCDC, didnt cost me a penny in parts. Maybe 5 minutes use of the welder. Ill post some images in a few

10. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

here are 2 pictures of mne. Not the greatest but you can see it
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]