New Opertunity for Metro-Detroit

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Groundcover Solutions, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I am planning on putting a Devision of a Grand Rapids based company into the Detroit area. The company is called Superior Groundcover ( the Detroit based company will have a different name) we offer mulch blowing services. I am just trying to let the metro-detriot area know that we will be up and running in the spring. I will update you all with further information, also if you guys could let me know if you are interested in these services. For more info on the services we plan to offer you can check out our site www.superiorgroundcover.com. Thanks for any help you can provide.

2. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

american mulch and seed takes quite a bit of the market as far as mulch and seed blowing in se michigan......they are a division of B&L landscaping....they do some of our big mulch installs.....they will be your biggest competition

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Let's not forget EFX. I see them everywhere. They seem to have a good grasp on this type of work as well.

4. Groundcover Solutions

I do know of both companies and I am planning on working into the market. I already have a large account and I want to expand into other landscape companies and such. I know the competition and have done my homework. I plan an providing superior work along with customer service. Our company has been working in this area for about 4 years we are now just putting in a full time truck to service this area solely. I hope to expand to a few more trucks in the next few years. We have been working in the are in and out over the past years and now we want to focus more on this market. I hope that you will give my company a try once we are up and running and then i can show you how we can better service your needs. I will keep you up to date with more information. I am talking with my attorney this weekend and will be filing my articles of incorporation. Thanks for your information and any more that you can give me is great. I am always looking to get a leg up on the compation.

5. Groundcover Solutions

I don't know why that link is not working??!!! if you want to check out the site just click on my WWW butten at the end of my posts.

6. Groundcover Solutions

Well i will know the new companies name by Mon night. It is currently between Groundcover Solutions and Metro Groundcover. I will keep you all up to date!! Thanks for your support and good luck to you who are plowing or doing other things this winter!! And I hope to work with you this spring!!!!

7. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions is the new company name!!!! More info to come!

8. Groundcover Solutions

Well I got my articals of incorperation as well as some other papers that need to be signed from my partners attorny today. i am in the prosses of renting an office in canton and a place to keep the truck. The truck has been tagged out at rexius and set up to our specifications. things are moving right along!