1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new part of the company

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GatorLawnCare, Jul 9, 2005.

1. GatorLawnCare

GatorLawnCare LawnSite Member

i just started a new division in the company just for landscape's. i made a rough logo up for it. what u guys think of it.

SHOWCASE LAWNS LLC LawnSite Member

Thats Real Good.............i Would Spell Out Street ...........makes It Easier To Remember And Find In The Phone Book Or Internet Search. Do You Already Have That Name Registered ................even Better Make It Greenstreet..........it Will Ring In Peoples Ear When You Say It As One Word
  3. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

4. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi GatorLawnCare,

Good for you! Very creative.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Learn How to Make your own Logo. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>
  6. DiscoveryLawn

DiscoveryLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Why are you using a totally different name for a division of your company. Why not Gator Landscaping?
  7. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

It isn't unusual to see different names within the same company. I worked for one a number of years ago that had a different corporate name for it's landscape construction business.