New pathfinder purchase.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawn king, Feb 1, 2009.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I'm very close to buying this ground logic machine, i hope to demo one @ the new england grows show late this week.

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

it looks really solid compared to the pg, which i see broke down alot. if that is the kind of unit you want, go withthe pathfinder, but if you are not sold on that style, do chek the zsprays, we have three and they are really productive and user freindly. both are stainless which is a good idea.

3. lawn king

We are looking for a durable,reliable,productive machine to service 4000 to 40000 sq. ft. accounts. I prefer to use the tractor on accounts 1 acre and up.

4. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

im hoping to see that machine and the t3000 at the grows show, would be nice if the
    BlackPearl guys showed ( if their still around)

5. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

LK, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the machine once you've demo'd. I received some info from them but it was almost identical to what was on their website. The price was right if the quality is there. Thanks

6. lawn king

No problem ted.

7. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

What ever happened to this ???? Did you demo one like/dis-like ?? Anybody try one?

8. lawn king

They were not at the grows show, so i never did get to demo the machine. I think im .going to buy the cub cadet machine. Before you guys with the high end S/S tell me im crazy, keep in mind that i have been running lesco hps machines for 6 seasons, they are durable,reliable and productive. Also keep in mind that you guys with the high end machines do your large (multi acre) sites with your machines, i dont, i prefer to use the kubota for big open apps, excluding cemeterys. I have seen the CC in person, but have yet to demo it, im going to demo it this spring. Four grand for the machine, how can you go wrong?

9. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

lawn king, have u been in touch with lawnsolutions lately?
    is there still a ride-on sprayer/spreader in their works?

havent heard from David in a while

10. lawn king

I was very excited about the LS spreader sprayer after buying their aerator. When i last spoke to david, it had been put on the back burner as they were hot to get a prototype topdresser to market. I want an articulating machine not a zero turn.