New Paver Puller/Extractor

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by brickpuller, Feb 26, 2010.

1. brickpuller

brickpuller Banned

They result when there is a lower psi and a higher absorption percentage. I had some "wet" brick tested and found that the absorption rate was about 8% as opposed to the maximum of 4%. The psi was also about 5000 which was way to low.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. brickpuller

brickpuller Banned

I just updated my website. It should be clearer than before. If anyone is a dealer, I am looking for locations to handle our tool. Thanks.

3. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like someone has an automotive or machine shop background :) I'm seeing this comin from a steering wheel puller or a gear puller :)

I'm always intrigued with people with ingenuity.

That puller is a great idea!

Only thing is it's bulky. Meaning it's not something you tote around in your truck amongst shovels, rakes, broom, and sledge hammers. Whereas the extractor most are familiar with, does. I presume you need to know when you leave in the morning that you will be pullin pavers and need to bring the puller for the day.

4. Danscapes

Danscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a good tool to me.

5. Bru75

Bru75 LawnSite Senior Member

Good idea, and it looks well built.
    I get kinda hung up by the price, though.

6. brickpuller

brickpuller Banned

It is a bit bulky. But light weight. The tools is really for service call. You are better sending one person out with the tool, a drill and the replacement pavers, unless of course you have a lot of brick to remove, then a couple of drills is better. Thanks

7. Danscapes

Danscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I would be willing to run field tests for you if you want to send me one for free. I'll even pay shipping costs.:drinkup:

8. brickpuller

brickpuller Banned

Just trying to keep my post fresh. Tell me what you think about the tool if you haven't already. There's a poll too.

9. brickpuller

brickpuller Banned

It looks like a lot of people are looking at my website. Any feeback?

10. brickpuller

brickpuller Banned

comments? any buyers!!!!!!!