New Permagreen

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Hamons, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Looks good and sounds like they may have addressed some of their electrical issues...

3. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

That Looks Great Cant Wait To Get 1

4. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks very NICE!!

5. KLR

KLR LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

though it looks like they have addressed some issues.......

11ft spray patern?? I dont trust it! I have never gotten 11ft from the spray pattern from the centri unit or the ultra unit, and with the new placement of the nozzels....i have serious doubts about 11 ft

5 mph?? time to kick up that speed, other machines out there are doing 8 mph!

overall i'd say it does look improved....but they still got a ways to go and i notice there is no mention of price? I do have a problem paying thousands of dollars for a product and basicly I become the tester of the product!
    I 'tested' the centri for around 200 hours and paid around $4200
    I 'tested' the ultra for around 100 hours and paid around $4800

Time, in my opinion, they test these machines them selves in real world service conditions before they ask me to pay.....i'm guessing around $5500??

6. LawnJohn

LawnJohn LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

I'm digging it.. I'd like to see it in action and know the cost.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

well if they want to send me 1 to test i will give it a good workout and give my my centri a rest!
    i have made some improvements to my centri to make it more better.
    i have been waiting for the new 1 to come out and now it has but i want to see 1 before i spend my $ on it!!
    i didnt like the ultra so i did not buy it but i have to look at adding another machine so this may be it.
    i bought my centri sight unseen and have been happy with it but before i do it again i want to try it out and make sure it will continue to make me more competitive in my market.

8. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

I couldnt say it better!!

Here are the few things I see as big improvemts,

Fender over wheels, bigger gas tank in a easy to fill area, larger spray tank, larger hopper, better lever to open hopper.

But, with their track record for us (the buyer) being their R&D dept. I would never buy from them again, no matter how many improvements. I just couldnt do it.

9. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

its gotta be z-spray!

10. turfsurfer

turfsurfer LawnSite Senior Member

One change I did notice is that they have once again reduced their buy back warranty. No more 100 hours, just 30 days.