New permix ready to use fuel???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Sharks, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I had stopped by the home cheepo today to pick up some echo oil because they are closer to go to then my local dealer and as i was tooling down the isle i seen this stuff call 50:1 premixed fuel in a can. So i read the can and it says it's 89oct + synthetic oil pre mixed in a 32oz can for $3.25 i know this cant be cost effective but i tried it anyways and wow! my equipment loved that red premixed dinosour squeezings in a can...LOL... I have always had a little trouble keeping my echo weed eater running. Takes about 4pulls everytime i use it but after running this stuff all day it was 1 pull every job i went to. Has anyone else seen or used this stuff?????
  2. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

So it is a fuel premix all set to go? Sounds expensive, maybe if it cleans everything out good it could be used once in a while, otherwise I'll stick with mixing myself. After about 2 months I could by a new trimmer with the savings.
  3. thegreensideup

thegreensideup LawnSite Member
    from SE PA

I do not know how true this is but, my Husqvarna dealer told me that their 2-stoke low smoke oil is synthetic, it was $9.00 for six 2.6 oz botttles (enough to make 6 gallons). I could not resist, it was in a six pack! Then of coarse he tells me to stay away from the Echo oil, he said that theirs is not synthetic.

Like I said I do not know if that is true or not, just trying to give you a heads up.
  4. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

They all say their oil is the best. I've had dealers tell me the regular stuff is full synthetic also, who to believe? I try to run synthetic but have also had great luck with Opti2.
  5. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I know it's not cost effictive but if it helps by cleaning the equipment out then ill use it from time to time but yes it's ready to go premix.. also it doesn't smoke either.
    Im not sure if the echo oil is synthetic or not i just use it because it's always available when i need it. plus i have echo equipment and my dealer says if i use it then he will vouch for me that i use the recomended oil for my equipment when ever i have something in for warrenty work.
  6. yungman

yungman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Calif.

Echo is synthetic blend.

I have seen those in OSH. The cost is 4 times!!!!! For the money, I'll get Sea Foam and decarbon and all!!!