1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New pics of my truck, LOTS OF NEW STUFF!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FrankenScagMachines, Aug 15, 2006.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

:cool2: (scroll down for pics)
    96 Ram 2500

Factory equipped:
    12V Cummins Turbo Diesel
    NV4500 5 speed manual
    Dana 80 rear 3.54's Limited slip w/stabilizer trac bar
    Dana 60 front 3.54's
    Overload springs
    Tow package w/2" receiver
    a/c, c/c, tilt wheel, power seat, power mirrors, power windows, power locks, premium cloth seats, Infinity sound, auto darkening rearview mirror, overhead console with compass & temperature.

Code Alarm keyless entry & alarm
    ShoMe 4 corner hideaway strobes
    Air horns
    Chrome body armor
    New wheels & tires (chrome 04 Ram rims & new BFG M/T T/A's 35x12.50x17's)
    5% tint
    Custom decals
    4" exhaust w/custom 7" chrome tip I made
    Rams' horn taillight covers
    Dodge seat covers
    painted dash to match body color
    Blue neons under dash to light up floor (looks good not ricer-ish)
    Alpine 9856 head unit w/Sirius tuner
    Factory Infinity amp & rear speakers
    Alpine 6x9's in doors (powered by Infinity amp)
    Acoustik Gothic Series 840W amp
    2 Rockford Fosgate P2 series 12" subs in custom box under rear seat
    K&N air filter in stock box for now
    washer fluid injection
    new HX35 turbo (wastegate blocked, silencer removed)
    pump turned up
    Luk Gold towing clutch
    Pricol gauges on A-pillar
    5th wheel & gooseneck hitches
    Extang Fulltilt Soft top/Flip up tonnaue cover
    Black step "nerf" bars coming soon (just have to mount them)

Yes it really is stock height no lift no spacers nothing, they really are 35x12.50's....

Give me your comments!!! She's a big bad smoke belching, chic gettin, sled pullin, mud slingin, drag racin, loud n' proud stroker smokin, chevy munchin, all American Mopar built beast!!!

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

The proper center caps are going on today...

3. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Tonnaue flipped up:
  4. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

So wheres the equipment that pays for this truck? ;)
    Nice truck though I really like the inside. :clapping:
  5. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

I'll have to clean up the equipment one day and get some pics of it all together....

You should have seen it when I got it a few months ago! The previous owner doesn't even recognize it now haha!! It looks alot different, everyone that I meet asks where I got the truck and I tell them and they don't beleive me, the previous owner owns a auto repair shop in town alot of people know him and knew the truck... All of the "modifications/upgrades/accessories" was stuff I've done to it..... it was plain jane bone stock when I got 'er... he did have a fuel plate in it but thats it no other mods at all.... The next things I do to it are ladder bars, 4,000 rpm governor spring kit, and coil spacers to level it 2".

Real bad pic, can't hardly see well, but it had chevy 4x4 decals on the back of the bedsides, had some really gay light blue and pink stripes with goofy designs in 'em, I took all that stuff off the second day I had the truck (first day I had it we had to mow all day lol)

Here she is a little over a month ago, full pulling at our county fair (I pull with it a little here and there, dirt drags and a couple mud bogs too)... with the old 33x14.50 Super Swamper SSR's.. full pull is 300', I went 314' and was still moving with power and traction when they were flaggin me to stop, I was running out of track!
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

thats freakin sick dude!!!haha, i can only imagine the pretty penny that costs in total!! very nice
  7. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Nice truck, looks slick with the new MT/s and the tint. Dont imagine you'll ever have to second guess towing just about anything. I would have gone blackwalls out on the mt/s, but thats just me. Sharp looking truck
  8. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

nice alpine:clapping:
  9. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Thanks ya'll..... tires were on the rims mounted that way when I got 'em so I had no choice...

I bought a set of Mickey Thompson Classic II's Alloys today, 17x9's, they're going on tomorrow so check back in for pics of that!!!

Might get 2" coil spacers/leveling kit to clear them a little better but that will be a few days away if I do need them (would have to be ordered)....

And yes, she's a big time tow slut... its like she's addicted, the bigger the load, the better... I pulled out my old mud truck today, these tires do great in mud, I'm thinking and hoping they do awesome in the snow...
  10. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

AHHHHHHHHHH to be eighteen again!