1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

new pics of truck and trailer!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Jul 9, 2006.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

took a few new pics with the magnets i had made up, this was with my cellphone so its not awesome quality.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Honestly, I don't like em. I hate the 1 and 2 color signs for these reasons:

Your sign is the closest reflection of your company aside from your work. If I'd never seen your work but needed a landscaper I would certainly call someone else. Fork out the few extra bucks for a full color print by next seaon and unless your a "landscaper" change your name to reflect your services.

Great job in taking the initiative though, we waited 4 years, working on word-of-mouth until we picked up the marketing and it's paid off immensely.

Trailor Sign 2.jpg

3. THEGOLDPRO

i dont care much about the full color print, i think my magnets are just fine, its plain and simple, not all crowded. and i see nothing wrong with the name on it either.

4. Team-Green L&L

Maybe I'm seeing something different, but I see a "landscaping" truck with a mower on it. Our signs are all vinyl.

5. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Looks great, I like plan and simple. I'm going to do somthing similar when I letter my trailer. The only thing I will do is leave off the area code and make the # larger.

6. THEGOLDPRO

so then whats the problem???? i dont like vinal, i like ot be able to take the magnets off whenever i need to, i dont like perminate.

7. THEGOLDPRO

thanks man, good idea with the larger number.

8. Team-Green L&L

Okay, maybe I'm the ******** one, but why would a landscaper need a mower and string trimmers? If you do both, then I'd assume that you have another trailor/truck for your landscaping equipment. Possibly one to haul your Dingo/Bobcat?

9. THEGOLDPRO

so your saying landscapers dont mow lawns?

10. Team-Green L&L

As far as I knew, LCO's mow lawns and landscapers landscape. Kinda like barbers and hair stylists. Landscaper create landscapes and LCO's maintain them. This is why we are still mowing. We were tired of LCO's stealing landscape jobs for the quick profit. So, we started running a mowing team again out of spite.