New pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by J. Peterson Grading, Jun 11, 2011.

1. J. Peterson Grading

J. Peterson Grading LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

Heres a couple of my other Dodge.

2011 Ram 3500 with its winter clothes on.

New Boss 9ft trip edge with Boss wings
    New Buyers under tailgate spreader.

Loaded it up today to set the spreader and make sure everything is going to work on it.

J.

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

2. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Pretty sharp looking J!! Is that a 2x4 or a 4x4??

3. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

did you guys ever end up getting that volvo backhoe? whats your equipment fleet looking like these days

4. J. Peterson Grading

from IA

Nope on the Volvo, and I just have a bunch of shovels and rakes. Infact I just traded an old shovel in for a new one today.

J.

5. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

JPG, do you have any closeup pics of the back of the blade where the wings mount? I have a 9' trip edge skid steer plow that I want to put wings on. The wings are on a 8'2" v blade and I want to see if the brackets are any different. If not Ill just pull em off the v and swap em over.

6. J. Peterson Grading

from IA

Same brackets. Your plow should be pre-drilled for the mounts. You will have to drill for the locking bracket though.

I am looking at a Boss Skid trip edge for a tractor I have, and my real only worry is how to keep it level while pushing. Are you putting anything on front of your Kioti?

J.

7. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for the info

8. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

haha them sir are leaning sticks. Hours or research has proven that the flat shovel provides the most support when compared to the round shovel and garden rake.

Call your Local city or state they may be able to off you one thats DOT approved. Although you may have to wait 4-6 weeks for it to arrive after they do a field assesment of the quality of the merchandise.

9. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I just noticed the Boss trip edge skid plow, for just under $3000 you can get a new one. How are they? How do you like the wings and can you run curbs with them?

10. J. Peterson Grading

from IA

I haven't got one (Boss Skid Plow) picked up yet, but I hope to do so soon.

I have 4 other Boss plows all with wings, and yes they run curbs well.

J.