New PJ 16' Dump

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by POPO4995, Apr 9, 2013.

1. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Picked this up last Friday. Still need to add 2' sides but otherwise ready to go. It has about every option on it possible, upgraded axles, extra cross members, tarp kit, 14K jack, etc.

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

You better let me break that in for you!
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice. Time to make some money with it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Rick13

Rick13 LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats, on the new trailer!!!!

I bought the same one last Fall from Nite Equipment in Pecatonica, IL.

I just pulled it out of storage on 4/05/2013 and went to Home Depot today and bought Four - 2" x 12" x 16' boards for the rails. And Six 2" x 4" x 8' boards for the staked sides. Two gallons of Behr Paint & Primer in Stain Black to paint all the wood. It was $200.08 for the materials.....had I had the lag bolts, nuts, and washers laying around once it gets painted I can build up the boxed sides.

I think I'll cut the top of the stakes at 30 degree keep the water from sitting on top of the it gives it a little cleaner look.

A Buddy of mine, is going to paint the wood at his shop..... and I should have it done in a week or so. But it's going to rain on and off for the next week....and it might snow on the radio said today???

Once I get it done....going to add two signs to the sides and then I'll post some pictures.

But yep, that's a great trailer.....use it to haul My Organic Compost great!!!!

Enjoy your new trailer!!!!
  5. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks real nice, What ya pulling that beast with ? I yanked a 14' around with my 3/4ton and I wouldn't want any more trailer back there. Good luck

Great looking trailer. Congrats!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Popo you made good choice on that trailer they are built H.D.
    Quick tip watch your GVW it can put you out of class very fast:waving:
  8. POPO4995

Working on building the sides for it now. It should work out very well once its done. :clapping:
  9. Rick13

Rick13 LawnSite Senior Member

Got My Sides done during all this rain we're getting here in IL. Would be nice to get started on the yards.....just too wet!!! Need the sun!!!!

PJ Dump Trailer Finished 1.jpg

PJ Dump Trailer Finished 2.jpg
  10. POPO4995

Sides look good, exactly what im going to do.