New Plow Models for Next Year?

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by npalomba, Feb 12, 2001.

1. npalomba

npalomba LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any news on what the big guns are coming out with next year? Western, Fisher, Blizzard, Boss? Anyone have any inside information?

2. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

Western will have their new attaching system out for next year, along with a new hydro sytem, close to what fisher has now.
    Meyer has a new moldboard design, I will see more at the NTEA show come march.
    Dino

3. npalomba

npalomba LawnSite Member

I heard from Boss and they are going to be upgrading there SmartHitch to the level 2 on their V plows; That's all I know for now.

4. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Dino,

Doesn't Western have their new Ultra-Mount out now? That's what everyone here has and it's new this season. Are they coming out with another mounting system?

5. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

No thats the one, but it was a limited release this year. Very few if anyone on the East Coast saw them. They will be in full release for next season.
    Dino

6. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Looks pretty cool. I put one on and took it off - Really EASY. I like how your truck looks with it all removed.

I don't recall seeing them on V-Plows, yet. Probably next year.

7. karl klein

karl klein LawnSite Member

does any body have a picture of the western ultra mount

8. plowguy06

plowguy06 LawnSite Member

i know that the new meyer plow is called the aggresor. i think it is a 33" high plowlike the old ones