New Post Card Design Input Please

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lech615, Dec 11, 2001.

1. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe move the mow to #1 spot and make it bold or a little larger. People would have to think and look less to get the message it was lawn care related.

When it is unsolicited mail you gotta get the attention in a flash if you want them to take the next step.

2. I didn't let it load all the way, and thought it was a mistake.

I agree with Harold, and move mowing to #1.

Otherwise that is fantastic.

3. MowMoney

MowMoney LawnSite Member

Very creative! I like it just the way it is. It takes a fraction of a second to catch your interest. I now if I were to receive it even as a flyer I would be compeled to atleast read it to now what its about. I'd leave it like it is.

4. Dix

Dix LawnSite Member

Doggone good card!
    Dix

5. solaras

solaras LawnSite Member

Very nice card! Hope you do well with your mailer. Be very careful where you send, I did a mass mail out and had very little success. I found that I had more success by putting my post card design on a door hanger then walking neighborhoods. Lot more work, lot less money, better results. But I'm not saying you won't be successful.

Best of luck to you and Happy Holidays!!

6. Lech615

Lech615 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the feed back. I will let you know how it goes.

7. Gtotoy

Gtotoy LawnSite Member

Very fresh!~

8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Just so you know...
    The postal service sees that postcard differently.
    What they consider the front of the card is where the stamp and address go. The back of the card to them would be the "to do list"

BTW, the card looks very nice. Bring this thread back up later, and let us know your response rate.

9. Nebraska

Nebraska LawnSite Senior Member

Just curious as to what kind of cost are you incurring from the printing process with the multiple color?

10. Lech615

Lech615 LawnSite Member

I got a great deal on the printing. It cost about $280 to print 2000. This includes the intial art work set up fee. If I oredered them again it would be less.