new post to provide CPR

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by BrandonV, Dec 11, 2007.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Those are very cool pics, Brandon... um, where's the big guy,
    takin' the pics?

3. Is he worth a D-mn?

4. Two pics of him leaning on a wall not doing Jack Mike. Also looks like he's refusing to wear an orange vest.

5. Mike Leary

Going for mgmt., as predicted.

6. BrandonV

he's pretty fly for a white guy, he'll be getting more to do when the waterworks go in. my rock crew is pretty particular, and even if he was to put a rock down they'd probably move it. i know they do when I try. of course no pics of me, i was the poor guy who had to drive the mini-ex. not the best place to train. don't know if you can tell but the slope is a killer, we rolled over our sk650 at the bottom (less steep part) so i wasn't about to let novices try their hand at the miniex with some of those rocks weighing 1500lbs

7. Mike Leary

Good for you...not making the crew take chances you would not.

8. Dirt Boy

Dirt Boy LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like it's going to be nice, are there going to be lights along the way, steps? etc.

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

How you planning on stabilizing that slope once all the rock is in?

10. BrandonV

there will be planting on the big hill part, where the steps are we'll throw down some matt in the bad areas and pine needle everything. when the house was built the builder pushed all the excavated soil down the hill (where we're working) our mason had to dig down 12 feet to find suitable ground for the wall to build off so it has been more difficult than it should have been.