New postcard...what do ya think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by walker-talker, Jan 27, 2004.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Well...what do ya think?

proof1-27.jpg

2. Aleman

Aleman LawnSite Member

I like it!

3. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

sweet nice job

4. NCL

NCL LawnSite Member
    from NJ

very nice. Was it costly to print with all those colors? What is scalping????

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

those are nice. Who did the design? What is the cost per postcard?

6. Mac V2.0

Mac V2.0 LawnSite Member
    from Mid OH

Matt, whats going on the back?

7. Aproct

Aproct LawnSite Member

walker-talker,

are you a franchise? I saw that same logo and name on the side of a landscaping truck the other day here in South Jersey? I am assuming you are incorporated? I guess someone else is building on your name.......:confused:

8. PeachState

PeachState LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

That is a really impressive post card WT! Who did those for you and how much were they?

Phil

9. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Walker-Talker,

Very Nice... They have a very professional clean look to them. Great color choice and good layout, everything is very easy to read and it all flows together very well. I would hire you just based on the look of the post-card. You should get some nice responce from them. Great job...

10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

You can contact Shawn at imdesigngroup@yahoo.com if you are interested in getting a design for yourself. Please tell him that "Progressive" sent you. He is a great to work with. He can design a logo for you also. As far as the cost, he is very reasonable, but I am not sure. This is the first proof. He was under the impression that I only wanted one side done. I emailed him and told him that I wanted full color, both sides. I am guessing, and only a guess that the final cost will be between $60 and $100. Like us, he charges by the hour. Just get with him and talk to him about pricing.

Aproct, that is my name and I had the logo spicifically designed for me. There are past threads on that a about a year and a half ago.

Mac, I would like most of the text moved to the back and some kind of headline on the front. I wish I would have contacted this gentleman last fall. This would have been a great yellow page ad. The one Feist designed for me, for lack of a better word, sucks! That is my fault though for getting around so late.

I am going through www.postcardwarehouse.com for the mailing list, printing and delivery (mailing). The cost is $1875 for all that. I will never even touch a thing and everything done over the computer or phone. To just have them printed, is $299 for 5000, full color, UV coated. Both these are professional outfits and I will highly recommend them both.

Oh yea, don't forget to tell them Progressive sent ya.
    Any other questions....fire away!

MATT