New Postcards

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Tennessee Turf Surfer, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Tennessee Turf Surfer

Tennessee Turf Surfer LawnSite Member

tylers pics 069.jpg Check out the new postcards whens the best time in east tennessee to mail them out.

tylers pics 069.jpg

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

3. Tennessee Turf Surfer

No I don't have one I've checked with 3 or 4 different places got estimates from 400 to 1500 didn't think it would help that much
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

you gotta get on that man.. lots of good info on the website discussion area. getting a website has really helped me alot so far, and thats where i get most of my calls.

i like the postcard, looks good and professional.

5. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

Websites are a HUGE part of marketing, they are open 24/7 and can give a customer the information anytime they need it. Also that is about the average price for a decent site, I know of a few sites if you need to find a freelancer.

6. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. 50% off first cut with and expiration is a good offer and call to action.

7. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

My guy who's doing my site is charging me 300 for everything and I paid like 70 bucks for a full year through godaddy if you want his info ill give it to you
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Tennessee Turf Surfer

Well definetly sounds like im missing out not having one so yeah ill take all the info you all have on getting one thanks

9. Landman331

Landman331 LawnSite Member
    from Ok

Our website costs us around $300 a month. It has been our biggest resource the last year or so.

10. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Most potential customers will look at your website before they call. This is a step in driving customers to your website, then they will request a quote, email, or call. Gotta get a website bro even if its a simple one. Its 2013!!! Post card looks great tho!!!! Are you going with EDDM? Where in East TN are you, tri cities by any chance?