New Powerstroke Pricing

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by GravelyGuy, Jul 17, 2010.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

I wanted to see if any of you guys actually own one of the new 6.7 and what you paid for it.

I talked to several dealers and they are willing to go $800-1000 ABOVE invoice at best.

My 2009 F-250 I got like $4K or more below invoice.

2. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

I was looking at getting on to replace my 6.0 after my trade diff I could have got an xlt cab n chassis extended cab for 44000 that's 3500 below sticker. I don't think they are going to wheel n deal much right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

Yeah they seemed pretty firm on pricing. One was willing to give me a little below Blue Book for my Tundra so I thought that was pretty reasonable.

4. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Just got a good look at a loaded lariat last night at the toby keith concert...dam nice truck all around, butt azz ugly new front grille, 59k sticker price!!! Its like the $11 beers, how much higher can prices keep going!!??

5. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

The ones I'm looking at are about 48K sticker nicely equipped.

6. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

4x4 reg cab?

7. DoetschOutdoor

from S. IL

Im sure whatever you get will end up being PIMP like your other trucks Gravely! But why buying again?

8. jtslawncare

jtslawncare LawnSite Member

i also checked out the superdutys at the toby keith concert last night... i love the interior, i hate the body of em tho.. and the price lol i'm curious to see how that new 6.7 will due

9. DoetschOutdoor

from S. IL

JT, you got that white chevy running around ofallon ? I drive the red cummins that was in front of you yesterday. your truck is pretty sick what programmer do you got? I been meaning to talk to ya in person but havent ran into ya out working this year much. My gf was with me yesterday when you were rolling that coal and kept asking me "how is that possible?" I need a programmer!

10. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

6.7, 4x4. XLT, Crew Cab.

You can get them in this range if you leave out stuff like power seats, fancy wheels, steering wheel controls, dimming mirror, SYNC, tailagte step, running boards, ETC, ETC.

Thanks, I'm not for sure yet. If I get one the Tundra will be traded out. I love it, but I've always wanted a diesel and the new ones are going to be awesome I think. The 6.0 and 6.4 didn't seem to be worth buying.

One thing that I'm worried about is that the new 6.7's only have the 5 year/60K warranty on them???