New Pricing/Finance Deals June 1st?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by billyebrown, May 25, 2004.

1. billyebrown

billyebrown LawnSite Member

I am 90% sure I am going to make a ZTR purchase within the next 2 weeks. I am leaning towards the Hustler Mini Z 19/52. I like the price I have found but the finance deals are not much to be desired. From what I have read the current finance deals and dealer rebates expire the end of this month. Any word on new finance or rebate offers starting in June? Should I wait or look to make a deal this week???

Thanks for any advice!
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We just announced to our dealers that we will offer 3.9% for 24 months with no money down !
    This program started May 25th 2004 and will be available until August 31st 2004.
    As to the spring incentive program, we just also announced it to dealers we are extending it until July 31st ! so I guess you can call it a summer incentive program

3. TiredOfWalking

TiredOfWalking LawnSite Member

I've read all kinds of numbers being tossed around on the incentives. Would you be willing to put up a post like you did for the 2003 pricing which lays out what someone could expect to pay for the various models with the incentives?

4. keno

keno LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Is there dealer participation with this interest offer. ie dealer having to thow in a point?
  5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Check this post -

As with a lot of MFG's initiated financing there are dealer participation fees, they vary from program to program and from dealer to dealer, as with different financial institutions.
    And, yes, there are points to be paid in the current finance options.