1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

"New Product" 20-Cell Hydrogen Electrolyzer

Discussion in 'The Green Guardian' started by green_mark, Oct 8, 2006.

1. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member

As many of you are aware The Green Guardian is an environmental services/products company.

We are announcing a new web site called www.GetHydroPower.com

This site contains a "new style" Hydrogen Generator. This generator separates the Hydrogen and Oxygen from an electrolyte solution and then
    is injected into your air intake whereas it provides a variety of functions which results in a significant increase in fuel economy, increased power and lowered emissions.

Take a look at this product and see if this is something you wish to test.

Our offer is simple. We are releasing 100 units [one per customer] at a discount of $500.00 and 8 gallons of electrolyte solution [electrolyzer consumption is 2 gallons every ~140 hours of operation]

What we need in return is for you to have records of your fuel economy, emissions tests and if possible, dyno tests before and after.

If it turns out that you do not care for the unit for any reason we will refund your money when the unit arrives in resalable condition.

To view our video of the generator producing "Browns Gas" [Oxygen/Hydrogen combination] register and click on your email link to activate.

Then view the Gorilla 20-Cell electrolyzer in action.

Make sure to view our press releases and also an article written by Pure Energy Systems at http://pesn.com/2006/09/16/9500237_2x_mileage_gethydropower/

This test as with nearly all our testing was completed using an on board computer call the Scan Guage and in addition a variety of driving conditions which were also recorded by simple miles driven and fuel consumed.

If you are installing this on a Diesel engine the level of smoke and ease of engine start is quite pronounced within a few hours of operation.
  2. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

what do you want me to put it on I am game !
  3. green_mark

Give me a list of your vehicle's with engine sizes and what you know about them.

I.e. have you been monitoring the fuel consumption/mileage. Does it have a set route or routine? If not, this will not work.

We must have standard, replicatable data.

The ScanGuage provides some pretty interesting results. We installed a unit on a diesel motor and recorded the idling fuel consumption which came back bouncing between .7 and .9 gallons per hour. The engine was warm as it just finished a 500 mile trip. We let this run for about 15 minutes and recorded both GPH and RPM. [I don't have the RPM data with me today as I am home]

The smoke in our warehouse was very heavy and we had to open all doors and turn on the ceiling exhaust fans to clear.

The result on the GPM was after it had been installed and run for about 2 hours we brought it back into the warehouse and monitored the ScanGuage again and now the idle speed had reduced by a few hundred rpm. The engine ran significantly quieter. The day was cold and raining so we closed up the warehouse again and we ran it for about 30 minutes monitoring the ScanGuage idle speed GPH [which was now going between .1 and .6] before we realized that we had no smoke in the warehouse but it was starting to bother our eyes a little bit.

Anyway, I do need solid data before/after. So far on this truck we increase the mileage by 31% on freeway driving and over 50% in traffic. This we believe is due to lower consumption at idle speeds.

Another very important factor to note. The driver had to learn how to drive differently. The truck had far less ability to engine break so when he let off the gas it would not slow down like it had before.

Also, fords and other computer systems have to adapt to new input. This is the levels of oxygen/hydrogen passing over the sensors. This, with some vehicles is causing the computer to believe it is running too lean and it then injects more fuel into the engine to compensate.

This results in too much power so you have to be very careful with your accelerator and drive a bit more cautiously.

We are working on a circuit board we would install on the sensors to allow for our increased readings which will bring your peddle closer to what you are accustomed to.

This should be compete within the next 30 days or so.
  4. Lumberjack

Lumberjack LawnSite Member

I am currently running a 99 Saturn with a 1.9L engine for my 35 mile daily work commute. It gets 35 mpg fairly reliably irregardless of driving styles. Usually gas formulation is more important then driving habits as the saturn does not like winter gas.

I am currently driving 70 miles per day 5 days a week for a minimum of 1400 miles per month. I am very interested in this type of technology and would love to see how well this unit works.
  5. green_mark

For this vehicle I would advise the "Chimp". It is a 10-Cell unit and should increase the mileage by about 20%. It could be higher depending on your traffic level.

Idle speed fuel consumption should decrease significantly.

As always, I would advise purchasing the ScanGuage

This will let you know real time what is happening.
  6. Hi guys,
    I'm very interested in this technology, I've got an 1991 Suzuki Vitara 1.6,
    it's consumption by our standards is abysmal, at the time bought it, it wasn't't that bad(& the low sale-price compensated for a while), but now prices are 1,5€ per liter or is to say 8.3$ a gallon(and you guys are complaining?!!),
    so I was wondering if you guys where willing to do the same deal to a guy from the 'old continent'?

7. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

I looked at the prices of your Browns gas system and... OMG!
    You must be jocking, right?
  8. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I didn't look at the price but as this thread is nearly a year old I would be interested to know how your testing went and what is happening. Are you producing and selling units regularly?