New product...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by S L C, Mar 17, 2008.

1. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.trimmertrap.com/site/open-trailer/trimmer-chest.html

Anyone plan on getting one of these?? Saw it it my new issue of Turf magazine this morning..... they make sense to me for those of us w/o enclosed trailers!!

I called the company and they said they are still in the completion process and should have a price on them in a few days!!! :clapping::clapping:

2. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a raelly good idea, i just wonder about the rubber that holds its inplace. It might get streched out and or possibly get dried out from the sun and break.

3. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

What A waiste.......

Come on... I cant belive it was made, then cant belive anyone would purchase it ....

WHY ?

4. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Only thing I can think of is it keeps the engines out of the weather which is a good thing. Other than that I have no idea?

5. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

You must really take care of your equipment well .... :hammerhead: :dizzy: Since I am feeling nice today, I will just leave it at that... :weightlifter:

6. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Looks like an upside down toolbox! Umm...I will have to see how this turns out first.

DJ-:confused:

7. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

They make engine covers that do the same thing. Kind of like a jet ski cover (or atleast same material), and they are fairly cheap and easy to use. I also think this new invention is a waist.