New Project #8

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Apr 15, 2009.

1. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

great work james. I still wonder how you fish and bury wires through cliff walls. do you lay your wires in sleeves before the glaciers dropped the boulders there?

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes Canada. Specifically Muskoka which is in Central Ontario, about 3 hours drive North of Toronto.

Since we are blessed with so many trees I do quite a lot of downlighting. Generally I do not use soft lenses in the treemounted downlights. Instead I mount quite high (around 30 feet) and use LED MR16 Lamps.

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

David, the good thing about the Canadian Shield, and the glaciers that scoured it clean some 15,000 years ago, is that there are plenty of fissures, cracks and crevices to work with. We do try to sleeve the hardscape before the landscapers do their thing, but it isnt always possible.

I still tell my clients, if they can see a wire, they don't have to pay for that fixture. It's a point of pride with me.

4. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

5. LightYourNight

LightYourNight LawnSite Member

Very Nice Work! Do you use Luxxo LEDs in the trees or some different High Powered LED MR16?