New project Truck: 2007 Ford F250

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by mow king, Feb 12, 2011.

1. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

Just picked up this 2007 Ford F250 at auction. 6.0 diesel, 100k miles for $8100!! Runs great, needs some body work, a tail gate, etc.

Also picked up an 08 F250 6.4 diesel 4x4, similar specs and condition for $9600 but that one hasn't been delivered from the South yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Deori

Deori LawnSite Member

Sweet buy! I'm leery of the 6.0 & 6.4 PSDs myself, but I hear that if you make the right mods to them you'll be ok. What kind of auction? Great prices.

3. mow king

I actually got them off ebay from a autodealer in Alabama..they came from an auction auction in texas.

4. Deori

Deori LawnSite Member

Ah. I personally wouldn't be willing to buy a vehicle online without getting to see it in person, but more power to you! It's a sharp looking truck!

5. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Is the 250 what you expected I am kinda leary about buying them online too but I have found some good deals and kinda wish I would have gone ahead with them.

6. mow king

It does need work but it was what I was expecting. I drove it 150 miles today with no issues.

7. Deori

Deori LawnSite Member

Actually, would you mind sharing the eBay ID of the seller you got it from? I wouldn't mind browsing their inventory :)