New project

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Williams Services, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Williams Services

Williams Services LawnSite Senior Member

Call it a cheap beginning of a PG imitation. :D All I need now is the spreader. This is a TSC 25 gallon 12v ATV sprayer. Mounted to the frame using two steel "L" brackets and supported on the back with 2 pieces of angle iron.

net.JPG

net1.JPG

2. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

good idea, looks good. that tiger looks like it could use some new tires :)

3. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

good idea

nice lookin setup

4. 2 man crew

2 man crew LawnSite Senior Member

Lesco truckster would work for a spreader.

5. Williams Services

LOL ... the STC could DEF use some new tires. It's only about 4.5 years old ... my truckster left when I sold the LM business, so I don't have it now. :(

6. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

would work but I don't like having to look over my shoulder to check spray all the time. and ztr is hard to hold a constant ground speed all the time, hince tough to calibrate correctly. maybe you could run some lines and a boom attached to the front. :)

7. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

I did sort of the same thing with a Skag Turf Runner...I'll get some pics for you.

8. Williams Services

Turf runner's an old cougar isn't it?

Qps - looking behind me doesn't bother me that much ... ground speed isn't that hard, if you're dilligent enough. Set RPM's, time the gpm and how long it takes to do a given area ... sort of a familiar ring, no? :D