1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Chestnut Oaks Prez, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Our start off pics for this project. I think ViceNut starts this one in 3 weeks. New customer in this hood that we do 26 on Thursday. First thing will be to remove every thing including the 1000 yds of mulch that has accumilated from past owner. Grass will be Empire Zoyzia. Can't wait to see the before and after of this project:)

2. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, that's a good chunk of mulch - how long do you think that's gonna take your crew?

Post progress pics, I'd love to see 'em.
  3. goldrush

goldrush LawnSite Member

i bet thats gonna cost them a good chunk of change
  4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

I love when ppl use 10" of mulch, and remulch every year. We had one like this, she was wondering why all her plants were dead.
  5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

When the mulch starts growing faster than the trees, you may have a problem.:laugh:
  6. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

yeah then you know you have something wrong
  7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I usually get 3-5 calls a year for jobs like that only on a smaller scale. Some people are absessed with mulch. I have a few neighboors who mulch their flower beds twice a year. Its just nuts.
  8. TheKingOfLawns

TheKingOfLawns LawnSite Member

It's the same as the damn customers who have True Green come 11 times a season. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
  9. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

I can't wait to see the after pics.
  10. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

One he!! of a project. good luck