New Prowler

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WREBELMACHINE, Nov 14, 2004.

1. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Got to see a new Encore Prowler mow today! One of the all red versions, I was pleasantly suprised at the cut quality! Very Good. Has anyone else seen the new model?

2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

We have several dealers around here but none of them stock the Encore's. Its like they don't want to worry with selling them.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

No Pics???????????????????????????????????????

John

4. WREBELMACHINE

Sorry John no pics! If I see the guy again I will try to remember to take some!

5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Hey Wrebel,
    Didn't you have one of those American Blade Runner machines? Do you still have it, and how has it performed? What is the latest on that company? I wonder if they will get back into production?

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Thank You :waving:

John

7. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures. :blob3:

8. WREBELMACHINE

Mowingman Yes I actually have two of them. They have been great productive machines. They are the fastest of all the mowers. The downfall of them is there new owners! They are P***k's and even though I would like to own one of there new cummins powered machines I will not deal with them. I think that they lost most of there dealers or at least here in this area. I still talk to the guy who invented them he is Great!! I hope that he will start producing another machine, but so far he seems content in what he is doing. He probably had to sign a no compete.

9. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Thanks. I was just curious. So, it sounds like they are back in limited production, with a very limited distribution network.

10. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah... I tried to tell you guys about these new Encore mowers a while back. I saw the prototypes in my area some time ago. I saw the production models and met the Encore people at GIE earlier this month.