New Purchase

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Allens LawnCare, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2004 6.5 x 10 Superior trailer in Great shape I need to sell. Just purchased a new zero turn and need a bigger trailer. Any ideas on what I should ask for it. Anyone looking to do a trade with cash!

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I may be interested in a few months. How much are you looking to get for it.

3. LTDLawnCare

LTDLawnCare LawnSite Member

If the price is right I might find a use for it.. Any Pics? Price?

4. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

I think the question for you is how much do they cost new? Define "Great Shape". And some pics on your end to show the condition of the trailer would help us give you a better idea of what you could get for it.

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Is it open or enclosed? Pics?

6. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Very interested, can u post pics please

7. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I'll try to put some pictures on today...Its an open tailer as far as shape besides being a little weathered on the mesh of the drop gate. its black paints good

8. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

wow, alot of interest, ive been using my uncles 6.5x18 open black trailer but he wants to sell it. ive been a free loader with it but should sell it for him since ive had it a year. anyway he told me $1500, i thinks its a 2002, wood floor, jack in front, lights are inclosed in metal, so they wont break. any takers let me know, ill try and get some pics

9. LTDLawnCare

LTDLawnCare LawnSite Member

tandem axle