New Purchase

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grassrootz, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Grassrootz

Grassrootz LawnSite Member

I just bought a new (my first) ZTR today... I am looking for suggestions and expectations for this new bad boy. I have been doing numerous searchs on this site and read most of your post to make my decision in purchasing an Exmark Lazer Z. It is a 2003 model 27 Kohler 60" deck.

I currently only own exmark walkbehinds, and recently meet with the local Exmark rep at a property I just won a bid on to get his recommendations for the property. He recommended the above purchase based upon my investment capabilities.

The property I just picked up is a townhome community which is on 20 Acres, the actual grass mowing area is roughly 9 Acres (377,000SQFT).

Very anxious to get this thing cranked up and start cutting the bigger stuff. I should take delivery of the mower on Monday.

2. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

i wish i'd got the 27 hp
    great choice
  3. GLAN

GLAN Banned

Good Luck with it
  4. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

grass rootz i sent you a PM
  5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Good purchase, it will serve you well with that property.Good luck!
  6. Grassrootz

Grassrootz LawnSite Member

I just picked up the mower today!!!

All I can say is wow! This thing can move... only upset that it is raining today and I can't really play with it as much as I like.

I will post pictures later. I also read in another post regarding the mulch kits are backordered because of the increase in sales with the current Exmark promotion.
  7. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

that engine sucks.i have the same one as you.nothing but problems.well maybe you will have better luck i hope.i have a lazer 23 hp kawi also which i feel runs a thousand times better
  8. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

heres my new one

im000133 (2).jpg
  9. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn LawnSite Member

hey mike how do you fit all that on your trailer? do you stack it lol, jk. Do you have another trailer?
  10. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great, demod one of them ztrs once and i had the same reaction, wow. Great products!