1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Purchases planned for 2013?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Jan 27, 2013.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

For once I don't want to buy anything, would rather sell the 550, Kodiak, & 440S3.
  2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

New Isuzu NPR with landscape bed, new Walker diesel w/52" GHS deck, clean low mileage 2006 or 2007(no dpf) F-550 or Chev/GMC 5500, gently used 20' enclosed trailer, and possibly a new or lightly used compact utility tractor. I'm also planning to get a new 2014 GM pickup for personal use.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

to stay debit free lol
  4. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

I may get one of these, my gmc 5500 is just about to drive me nuts witht the rattles and sh!tty ride. Picked up a loader and spent 12 hours in it today and i am off to the chiropractor tomorrow!

Or possibly a freightliner m2 106.
  5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

There is no doubt they ride rough. I have considered putting air bags under it.
  6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Santa must have thought you were joking when he saw "sewer camera" on your Christmas list. :waving:
  7. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I want a new ZTR, and hopefully a 14' dump trailer. With any luck a Toro Dingo or the likes of em
  8. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

Does bobcat still make a walk behind like the dingo? I remember this past summer we rented a dingo for a job after using the Bobcat MT and we liked the bobcat way better.

YardBros Outdoors
  9. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I know. Looking forward too getting a sewer camera is quite odd.LOL
  10. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Chech these guys out for ac, Ive bought from them before, there about 70% less than anything in my area, and many suppliers wont sell to you. They also have a duckwork desine service and will ship you everything you need.