New Quick 36 mowers now available

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by forgop, Jan 22, 2005.

1. forgop

forgop LawnSite Member

2 new models coming in with the Fox at $1795 and the Super Duty at $2295.

Does anyone think there is a better value than the Super Duty? I may just order one in a couple of weeks.

http://www.betteroutdoorproducts.com

2. richard coffman

richard coffman LawnSite Senior Member

I've been talking with better outdoor products for a few months now and have been very pleased with what I've heard from the president of the company. I've actually been waiting to see what they've been talking to me about as far as this product line is concerned. I'm glad I've waited and will be purchasing one myself here this spring. I'f it workes out that i like it and it holds to it's claims, I'll purchase another for the next following year. seems they've taken there time in building a very good quality machine.

Respectfully,

Richard/Owner :D :D :D

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

If only they'd make a 32"-33" deck for smaller gates. I have several lawns that my 36" wb doesn't fit through to the backyard, and I have to use a 21".
    :(

4. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Good suggestion, along with that a 28in machine and everybody could throw away the 21's.........to bad they haven't included a bone-fide mulch kit yet, a plate only is usually a waste of time.

5. CURB APPEAL NC

CURB APPEAL NC LawnSite Member

what do classify a MULCH KIT as?

6. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Baffles that isolate each chamber except for about three or four inches between blades. No baffles and the grass is just passed to the right and then leaves a grass trail .

7. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I really wish that they would come out with a good mulch kit too.

I think that I am going to get the sulky, have any of you guys got one yet?