New Raven "Mower" at Lowes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Nate'sLawnCare, Feb 25, 2013.

1. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

if only it wasn't made in china it might be worth it.

2. yardatwork

yardatwork LawnSite Senior Member

I saw this at Lowe's yesterday and the thing is kinda cool looking. It mows at 6 mph. There are a bunch of videos of this up on YouTube.

3. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

Brilliant idea. Combining the generator with an ATV for mobility is an awesome idea, adding the mower puts it over the top. Too bad it is chinese.

4. die4irish

die4irish LawnSite Member
    from ohio

problem is it is considered GREEN but according to the video you can only mow with the gas engine not by electricity.

5. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Oh boy! My eyes are still watering from that commercial... Wow! Funny Stuff! That dude's checkered shirt and gloves combo was just off the charts! "You can take it off the grid!" "You can even drive it up into the mountains and plug your pottery wheel in and just relax while you spin some beautiful bowls and vases.." What a complete joke this thing is... First of all, we can all admit that nobody in their right mind would ever touch a clients lawn with this mess. Second of all, 16 mph? For what? Not mowing, that's for sure.... So........just for driving around? That's what 4 wheelers and side by sides are for...(which by the way, blow absolute smoke on these toys) Oh, I know, you need that 16 mph to get down the road to help your buddy out... He didn't pay his electric bill and he needs your on board generator to plug in his George Foreman Grill and his boombox so he can listen to his Bon Jovi cassette tapes...

6. loyd meeks

loyd meeks LawnSite Member

Now that's funny

7. dcfas

dcfas LawnSite Member

Hmm... Generator, ATV, and mower for 3k. I bet this thing sells like hot cakes. Whether or not it provides safe, reliable power, a good ride, and cuts grass well is another matter.

8. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Ill buy one once Polaris puts one out... I would never buy a lowes product and expect it to last

9. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

Complete junk imo! What a joke...
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. blades of fury

blades of fury LawnSite Member

You got to also take in to thought that it is electric motors on deck how long are the really going to last not to mention it is made in china