new rebate program available

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by wig, Jun 1, 2005.

1. wig

wig LawnSite Member

I will be buying a new ztr this month. I am looking at the 60 "Super z with the liquid cool Kawasaki. I noticed in these threads that that the factory offered rebate ended May 31.
    My question is will Hustler be offering any new rebate / financing offers this summer? The factory $ 1500 would go along way to make this affordable to me.

Thanks for any input,

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes, there are new retail programs for the summer, they just kicked in today.
    Call or see your dealer for details.
    I will be posting information in the next couple of days, here on LS.

Pj

3. CincyWolf

CincyWolf LawnSite Member

Pj,

Anything on this new rebate program you can post yet?

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Waiting on approval from HQ.
    I will update as soon as I have the go ahead.
    In the mean time, ask your dealer, they have the information.

Pj

5. aussiegreg

aussiegreg LawnSite Member

G'day From Down Under,

Why can't we get rebates in Australia. I see these sites and see offers of cheap finance, interest free and now $1500USD rebates, what gives????

If ya want market share in Australia start offering it down under.

Greg

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

All programs and finance specials are determined by the importer.
    This is not only the case for Australia, it is the same to every country we export to.

Pj

7. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Pj, any news on a new rebate? I went to the dealers today, don't think I'm going to get a rear discharge, after thinking about it the mower is too big for alot of the properties I service so I was looking into a super mini. The mini's are much better looking for me, just the price is harsh. The dealer is actually cheaper then when the 1300 rebate was going on but still at 7499 is alot for me, he actually tried to sell me on a gravely which was 1600 less then the hustler but the hustler is so much stronger looking.

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am still awaiting approval to post the information.

Pj

9. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Get him to let you ride both before you buy, I think the Super Mini Z is the best mower out there. Ride before you buy,that will tell you what you need to know. Good Luck

10. hustler1

hustler1 LawnSite Member

I love my super mini.....but saying its the best thing out there is a longshot. Its fine if I want to total side discharge....but when I want to mulch the grass better be EXTREMELY dry and pretty darn short already. I would not recommend this mower to people in Michigan who want to mulch and only cut once a week....I've seen exmarks doing just fine in conditions where I know I would be leaving clumps behind. And NO....I'm not an exmark fan. I don't see any way its feasible to use this machine in a business type application and mulch compared to what I've seen the competition doing....