1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New RedMax HBZ2600

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Sep 22, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I picked up a new RedMax HBZ2600 handheld blower at my dealer today. Paid $199.99 plus tax. Seems like a nice machine so far and is really light weight. My 9th RedMax tool:weightlifter: And 4th RedMax blower, I have an EBZ4800 blower that doesn't run any longer but it was my first commercial tool.

DSCF8383.JPG

DSCF8384.JPG

DSCF8385.JPG

2. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

Get the vaccum kit. Well worth the money. I think it is less than 100 bucks

3. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

looks like a nice machine. How well do these handhelds perform, I think the would be good in those hard to reach areas.

4. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I have the same unit. I absolutly love it.

5. bjlawnman

bjlawnman LawnSite Member

Nice blower... I used to have the same one until it got stolen. Very powerful for a handheld.

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice blower. It looks powerful!

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I was going to look into that attachment. Yes i will use this for those hard to reach areas like behind shrubs and blowing clipping after i trim hedges and stuff. I've seen a couple crews in the area who use handheld blowers to clear off entire driveways after they mow.

8. lawnboy858

lawnboy858 LawnSite Senior Member

i have the same one, it has a lot of power for its size and is lightweight. Hope you like it.