New rig for 06

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Bull, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Well it's not really new but I needed some more pulling power. Bought it on Ebay.

2. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

I'd hate to have you rear end me. :laugh:
  3. WalkerMike98

WalkerMike98 LawnSite Member

I hope it is not a 6.0.
  4. Bull

from NC

No its the 7.3 power stroke. I had a 99 regular cab and scaled back last year and went with a smaller pickup. This season though I have decided to build the business more and needed to go back to a larger truck. The 7.3 is a proven power house.
  5. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

the diesel stickers tells the tale... 6.0 liter sticker has a different look to it

6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Just a hunch, but is it in Texas? How much you pay for it and how many miles?
  7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Do YOU actually own a 6.0 to know what you are really talking about...:sleeping:
  8. Bull

from NC

Lawnworks, yes it is from Texas as it does appear there are alot of trucks similiar to this one from down around that area. Is there some concern because it is from the Texas area? It is supposed to be a one owner and looks very well taken care of.
  9. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure and it may not be what he is saying at all, but the vast majority of the flood damaged vehicles from Katrina, esp trucks from are being "title cleaned" and disposed of in Texas according to the Feds.

A CarFax report "may" let you know if it is one of them or not depending on a) if insurance paid off on vehicle and/or b) how well they cleaned the title. If Ins didn't pay CarFax will NOT have a report that it is a flood vech

But those big brush guards on the front are also a "Texas" thing :)
  10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

That baby is a beast!! Love the front push bar setup! Looks great!