New rig is rollin!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by qualitylandscaping, May 24, 2004.

1. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys n girls,

I got the new Z-Two on Saturday as well as the new 6.6' x 16' EZ Dumper Landscape Trailer..

Here's a few pictures of the new setup. I got the trimmer rack from Lesco (its a Green Touch).. I also bought two blower racks, hand tool rack, two small gas can racks, and the ratchet straps that Green Touch makes to keep the mowers tied down..

picture 47189.jpg

2. qualitylandscaping

By the way, I am having some heavy duty suspension put on the pack end of the F-150 so it doesn't sag quite as much. This rig will be towed with a new F-350 sometime before August..

picture 47192.jpg

3. qualitylandscaping

A striping pic from the 60" Z-Two.. It was really wet so there are a few areas I didn't make full Zero turns, to avoid huge puddles..My account only goes to the driveway.. The one closer to the front of the picture is a new lot, building just got finished, and I was also asked to mow that one.. The one that is mowed in the picture is about 4 acres and I'm getting $240 a cut for it..

picture 47194.jpg

4. Hrock

Hrock LawnSite Member

Sweet Dude!

hey, There is a company in my area called Quality also

5. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

looking good steve! can't wait to see the f-350

6. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

I got load handlers for my f150 at the trailer dealership. They where like $250 buck installed and really make a difference.

7. JNIG

JNIG LawnSite Member

JNIG - this was deleted - please read the rules about harassing members....or just go by the old saying....If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it zipped!

Sean

8. cntryboymc

cntryboymc LawnSite Member

quality-where did you pick up the trailer?have you had any cut quality issues with the jd 717?

9. qualitylandscaping

cntryboymc,

I got the trailer from Dailey Trailers on Jefferson Rd. in Henrietta..

I have just started having problems with the cut quality from the 717.. It leaves two "mohawk" stripes in the middle of the cut path.. I was told by the dealer, it is underpowered for the height of the grass this time of year.

10. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

great looking stripes