New rims on my truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PTSolutions, May 28, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

Just got the new rims put on yesterday along with some 33x12.5x18 kumho kl71's that I already had. The stock conticraps had a recall on them so they ordered me 5 new tires that I will sell when they come in. The rims are XD spy 18" with gloss black and machined finish. I know the tires are a bit small but I already had them, when these go I will be mounting a set of 35" tires on these rims. I think this setup gives the truck a sled pullin look though.

I also have an afe dpf/doc delete, h&s mini maxx with KEM's full 7 tune sd card (up to 345hp) and an afe pg7 drop in filter that I will be changing to an s&b full intake as my filter minder moves a bit. This setup is potent, I cant run the full 345 tune as I get axle wrap bad, I am going to order a set of PMF traction bars soon to cure that. since getting rid of the dpf the truck runs much smoother and I gained about 2mpg in the city, no real highway data yet though. My trans also runs cooler due to the different shift strategies and locking the tc differently.

I am getting the windows tinted soon, taking off the chrome door handles and painting the stock ones body color, working on a hid projector retrofit for a set of recon headlights I have and getting a leveling kit. Oh and the bottom portion of the rockers will be getting lineX'd ala 02Duramax!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. edgelawncare1

edgelawncare1 LawnSite Member

Looks good

3. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Nice. what color lightbar is that?

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice lookin truck and sweet rims:cool2:

5. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

I like the idea of the body-color door handles....But, what do you think of the large chrome emblem? That may look cool the body color too. Might be tricky tho.

6. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, I like those tires I'm curious how well they hold up.

7. Greenlandscaping

Greenlandscaping LawnSite Member

Holy **** she is a beautiful. I love fords anything looks good on them

8. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

drooling...

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Shoulda went with 35's. I know they fit on 05 to 07, and 11+, I dont know about 08 to 10.

10. robkule424

robkule424 LawnSite Member

Sick.as.hell.
    Posted via Mobile Device