1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

NEW rough web site, oppinions please

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by z_clark, Jan 1, 2004.

1. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

2. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Nice colors and layed out nicely, good start. Definately crank some pictures in there though. Pictures catch your eye and make you want to read the text, without them the text might as well be chinese.
  3. studentlawn

studentlawn LawnSite Member

I think it needs more viewer interactions. This could be just more stuff to click on. It will keep them alot more interested in your site, and furthermore in your services.
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

I agree with ksland, it is a great start. Nice and simple. It gets your information out.
  5. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks all for the sudgestions. Yes, I think pictures would really add to it. This is my first year on my own, so give me a few months into the season and I'll be sure to have a pics of MY work! Always open for more sudgestions! Thanks all, will be buying webspace next week!
  6. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Good job. I would also fully justify your paragraphs. This will cleanup the look on the right edges and make more professional.