New Scotts TV ad

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by lawncuttinfoo, Mar 27, 2009.

1. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

Guy: "my father in law is so great with lawns so I called him when mine was all brown"

Father: "I told him to use scotts turf builder. He said 'I have a bag of this other stuff'. I just threw that right in the garbage!"

Technically you can throw non-pesticide infused ferts in the garbage but is Joe schmo gonna know the difference between "turf builder" and "turf builder with halts" or any 'weed and feed' for that matter.

Not exactly the right message to send.

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

How about this?

Father: "I told him to use scotts turf builder. He said 'I have a bag of this other stuff'. So I just threw that right in the neighbor yard !

3. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Or:

Father: "I told him to use Scotts Turf Builder. He said 'I have a bag of this other stuff'. So I just dumped it in the storm drain in front of my house!

4. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

Or:

Father: "I told him to use Scotts Turf Builder. He said 'I have a bag of this other stuff'. So I just dumped it in Algore's gas tank!

5. turfbuilder_cris

turfbuilder_cris LawnSite Member

My name is not Joe and yes I do not know but my father In-law is the man when it comes to the lawn, garden, and he even can give great tips on plumbing problems. I am glad to see you guys enjoyed our story. Just listen to my father In-Law I did and now I have a full green lawn.

Thanks again guys.

6. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to lawnsite Scotts shill.:laugh:

7. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Really:rolleyes:............. how did you find this thread?

8. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

He over heard his Father-in-law mumbling something about... Lawnsite...?... :)

9. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

haha nice :clapping::clapping:

10. tobylou8

tobylou8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Now that's funny!!:laugh::laugh: