New Setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Expert Lawns, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Here's my new (to me) trailer with new mower. Trailer still needs some work; a few spot welds, blower rack, gas can rack etc. I haven't posted any equipment pics since last year, so here ya go. I'm gonna add a few lawn pictures tomorrow.

truck trailer.JPG

2. Expert Lawns

I hate the way those black wheels look, but I don't want to spend money on 4 new ones. Any ideas to make them look better?

3. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

Nice setup looks like you have a little room in back of that last mower. Is that a 52" Exmark? Well looks gooddddddd!!!!!

4. Expert Lawns

only about a foot to spare. that trailer is a 7x14. thanks for the compliments

5. Expert Lawns

48'' exmark and 52'' exmark

6. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set up.....cheap way on the wheels....paint them silver/gray....buy a set of trim rings(chrome)....they will add to the look of the wheels on your truck...total cost about $50.00...

7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Expert let me know if you need an extra tail light I have drivers side from my 98...

8. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

Chrome hub caps are the way to go... I get these for $15 for a set of 4.

9. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 LawnSite Member

best cheap way would be spray paint them, either white gray or red to match the truck, nice setup you got there though

10. Expert Lawns

Thanks guys, I'll look into painting them. I guess I'd go silver or white. Red might look tacky, and I just hate the black.

Martinez, can I find these trim rings at Auto Zone?