New Sheriff In Town

Discussion in '<a href= target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Chuck Smith, Oct 17, 2000.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to welcome our <B>NEW</B> Moderator.
    Check it out, Dino (plowking35)is a Moderator of this forum now.

2. iowastorm

iowastorm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

There goes the neighborhood . ..
  3. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Does that mean that unless you mention Magic and urethane cutting edges three times during each post our privleges will get pulled?Kinda like calling the New York police department because your being black mailed.
  4. snow

snow Guest

I can just imagine the pushing of Magic Salt and Edges now that dino has become a moderator. Every post will be about edges or using magic salt.<a href="">here's a review or urethane edges compared to rubber</a>, read this before you buy one.

5. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Bryan, i will agree there is a major push by memembers of this forum, to use those products. I will also admit i have pushed a few products, ie Ford Trucks, Diamond/Fisher Plows, Swenson Spreaders, On Spot Chains, ect. However I am in no way affiliated with the profits obtianed from the sale of these products.

6. snow

snow Guest

geoff- that post was supposed to be a joke, dino will do a good job at patroling lawnsite. i never intended it to be serious that everyone pushed things.

7. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Thats the trouble with this, ya don't know if the person is serious, or joking.

8. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Congradulations Dino you will keep us all at bay or inline.
    PS if you want o talk about edges or Magic thats ok i wont mind.
  9. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

I will not dignify that post with a responce, except to say once again you post something you have no clue about.
    That link to VOT is over 5 years old, and doesnt pertain to the product that MTS makes or that many of us sell. So please research something before you speak, I mean type. At least try a product before you trash it.
    As a moderator I will no longer push any product that I sell. It wouldnt be ethical in my mind. However I will express my opinion.
  10. JCurtis

JCurtis LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Dino, stay ethical. trash those naysayers...